- Access to the spa and table d’hôte dinner3 choices of great local restaurants
With the 4- or 5-course table d'hôte dinner options that are offered as part of some of our packages, you can choose from the following restaurants.
For 27 years the La Chitarra restaurant in Ste-Adele has been serving French-Italian fine cuisine to many happy customers. Located downtown in an ancestral building, the restaurant offers a nice mixture of great food and warm ambiance. Add to all this the attentive service by the La Chitarra staff. This establishment offers choices of veal, grilled meat, seafood and pasta.
Specialty: Pastadele is their line of fresh pasta distributed throughout Quebec.
Our cuisine is varied and responds to our clients taste and we are known for our generous portions. Whether sitting on our covered & heated terrace or beside the fireplace in the restaurant during fall & winter, we are at your service 7 nights weekly, daytime Monday to Friday. Our Sommelier will help you with the best wine choices for your meals and we always have fine bottles on reserve. Enjoy a wide variety of wines to suit your taste and budget.
Specialty: mussels, grilled meats and fish.
- Join us at our ‘Cabane à Sucre’ Easter Brunch
- Restaurant Ste Adele options to discover
- Sainte Adele hotels, where to stay during your upcoming trip?
- Romantic Getaway Packages to Experience at Auberge and Spa Beaux Rêves
- Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing and Dog Sledding among numerous winter activities in the Laurentians