After enjoying a relaxing getaway with us, we have asked 4 of the best restaurants in Ste-Adele to offer our guests a taste of their finest cuisine and “tables-d’hotes” with 4 or 5 course meals for you to enjoy for your dinner.
This concept has been very appreciated by our clients who truly rave about each dining experience!
Bistro Lounge les Garçons !
A bistro cuisine that is amongst the finest cuisines of good taste and richness. It is inspired from our grandmother and grandfathers. Not too fast, not to slow this traditional cuisine is a combination of know-how and today’s more modern inspirations.
In the lounge area for an aperitif, digestive or simply to savor a succulent entre accompanied by a good glass of… this charming corner can transformed to suite your desires.
Specialty: The chef’s creations…See our menu
For 27 years the La Chitarra restaurant in Ste-Adele has been serving French-Italian fine cuisine to many happy customers. Located downtown in an ancestral building, the restaurant offers a nice mixture of great food and warm ambiance. Add to all this the attentive service by the La Chitarra staff. This establishment offers choices of veal, grilled meat, seafood and pasta.
Specialty: Pastadele is their line of fresh pasta distributed throughout Quebec. See our menu
“Our cuisine is varied and responds to our clients taste and we are known for our generous portions. Whether sitting on our covered & heated terrace or beside the fireplace in the restaurant during fall & winter, we are at your service 7 nights weekly, daytime Monday to Friday. Our Sommelier will help you with the best wine choices for your meals and we always have fine bottles on reserve. Enjoy a wide variety of wines to suit your taste and budget.
Specialty: mussels, grilled meats and fish.See our menu
Beaux Reves Bistro & Terrace
The cozy Beaux Reves inn invites all guests to enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet. Our lunch time diners have the choice of many delicious and homemade meals that can be enjoyed in the Bistro or on the terrace (in season) offering an incredible view of the river and nature in the Laurentians.
Country Breakfast Buffet (served 8:30 until 10am daily)
- Selection of fruit juices (orange, apple, cranberry)
- Variety of cereals
- Homemade muffins
- Variety of Quebec “Artisan” breads from “La Chapdelaine”
- Selection of jams, peanut butter and honey
- Cheese platter
- Fresh fruit platter
- Beans, creton, turkey and ham
- Hard boiled eggs
- Coffee, tea, tisane, hot chocolate
Beaux Reves Lunches
Served noon until 2:30pm
$12.95 plus taxes. Service not included.
- Cesar Salad with chicken
- Greek Salad with chicken
- Beaux Reves Salad (ham, egg, cheese, tomato and cucumber)
- Garden Salad with Smoked Salmon
Pizza served with Salad
- Hawaiin Pizza (ham, pineapple)
- Vegetarian Pizza (onions, black olives, mushrooms, jalapeno, cheese, peppers)
- All Dressed Pizza (Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, onions, black olives, jalapeno, peppers)
Bagel served with Salad
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese, onions, capers
Dishes served with Salad
- Croque Monsieur (ham, cheese, tomato, dijonnaise)
- Tuna Tortilla with Cesar Salad
- Chicken Fajitas Wrap (cheese, peppers, salsa, sour cream)
- Chicken, black olives, jalapeno, cheese, salsa)
(Sour cream $1.00)
- Dessert of the day $1.95
- Tea, coffee, tisane included.
Variety of soft drinks and alcohol available.
- Beer, wine, sangria, cocktails etc…